How do I register...
Once you have approval from a team captain, registration can be completed in a few easy steps online:
1. Navigate to the Player Registration link on the Registration page.
2. You must login to your SportNgin account and verify your account profile prior to completing the online player registration. If you see your user name at the very top of the website, you are logged in.
3. You must complete all registration details to successfully register. This includes entering appropriate email, birthdate, phone number, zip code, etc.
3. Player registration fee must be paid online at the time of registration with a credit card or e-check.
4. Once you have registered with your team and paid the appropriate player registration fee no other action need be taken. Your ID card will be given to your captain if you register prior to the captain's meeting.
5. Referee fees must be paid directly to your captain.
Note: If you have never played for NTWSA or have not played in over a year, be prepared to upload a COLOR photo of your DL and a COLOR photo headshot to be used on your NTWSA player ID card.
Players looking for a team...
If you're interested in finding/joining an NTWSA team, fill out the online questionnaire. Click HERE to register in the player pool.
Our Bylaws and Rules do not allow us to assign players to a team--Captains have those rights. However, we will absolutely try our best to find a team for you!